To kickstart your own research into your potential life insurance payout, consult our Life Insurance Calculator.
WHAT IS LIFE INSURANCE?
Life Insurance is a policy agreement between two parties (insurer and insure). Upon the death or serious illness of an insurer, you can be assured that your family’s financial arrangements are taken care of by the insuring company. It is a risk-based model taking into account health, family history, genetics and other important factors that may decrease or increase then cost of premiums.
In return for monthly premiums, you can rest in peace knowing a lump sum will be doled out to your beneficiaries such as your wife, children or dependants upon death.
WHAT IS THE LIFE INSURANCE CALCULATOR?
This life insurance calculator is an application compiling a wide range of variables so you can ascertain an idea of how much cover you need to provide per month, and what your payout might be. As a leading expert in life insurance, our business can enable you to think clearer with our life insurance calculator.
Please note life insurance calculators are not intended as replacements for professional advice. We can put you in touch with a range of professional providers to select the right cover and plan for you.
WHY USE THE LIFE INSURANCE CALCULATOR
- To gain a high level overview of the cover you need for your income, dependants and debts.
- To gain an idea of the payout you might receive given monthly premiums
- To enable you to get a clearer understanding of your life insurance requirements
WHY NOT TO USE THE LIFE INSURANCE CALCULATOR
- For a replacement for professional advice, guidance or counselling
- To get an exact, 100% guaranteed idea of the cover you need and how much you will pay or receive.